If you have ever wondered why some businesses to seem to run more efficiently than others, it might be as simple as cloud computing. Indeed, Meadewillis.com cloud services help many companies get ahead by improving efficiency and reducing redundancies toj process invoices and daily operations quickly and consistently. Altogether, this makes it easier to manage your business and that will give you more time and energy to focus on things that more intimate matters.
CLOUD COMPUTING: The SERVICE MODELS
When it comes to cloud computing services, there are three basic models to choose from: infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, software as a service.
- Infrastructure As A Service—also known as IaaS, Infrastructure As A Service provides you with access to both server hardware and server storage; you also have access to network capacity and all basic software applications
- Platform As A Service—also known as PaaS, Platform As A Service provides you with access to the same basic operations software suite and also more detailed services related to those purposes of either developing or employing software applications that have been created by the customer
- Software As A Service—also known as SaaS, Software As A Service provides you with access to an integrated suite of various software applications as described above and/or associated with any other service provider
CLOUD COMPUTING: The DEPLOYMENT MODELS
When it comes to cloud computing deployment, there are four basic models to choose from: private, community, public, and hybrid.
- Private Cloud Deployment incorporates cloud service access via private intranet servers with an internal host with the intent for use within a single organization
- Community Cloud Deployment incorporates a larger set of cloud service infrastructures intended to be accessible to a specific community—more than one organization—who wish to share information; or several people within a large—but singular—organization who work in remote locations but need to share information
- Public Cloud Deployment incorporates a service infrastructure that is readily and easily available to everyone already using the internet, though it is handled through an external host
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment incorporates any combination of the aforementioned deployment models
CLOUD COMPUTING: The Benefits
Looking more closely, cloud computing offers the following benefits:
- Lower capital costs—reduced time and labor costs
- Lower operating costs—a la carte options provide more financial control
- Reduced hardware needs
- Reduced software needs
- Optimized IT to allow for various computing service access